Play Assassin's Creed Unity at the Ubisoft Singapore Charity Jam
Ubisoft Singapore will be hosting their annual charity jam at their studio next Tuesday and Wednesday (22-23 September), and this time there will be lots of game demos, drinks, food, loots, and have I mentioned games? There will also be gaming sessions with their developers, and all benefits will go to their participating charities: CARE Singapore and SPCA.
At the event, participants will get to challenge Ubisoft Singapore developers to games such as Assassin’s Creed Unity, Shape Up, Just Dance and Trials Fusion. You can also, for the first time in Asia, experience the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate demo that was featured at Gamescom 2015.
Other activities include:
- Food and drinks provided
- Challenge each other (and Ubisoft game developers) in games such as Trials Fusion, Just Dance, Shape Up and Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Play the exclusive demo of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate showcased at Gamescom 2015 before the game is released in October
- Sketch portrait by our artists
- Mingle with Ubisoft developers
- Buy Ubisoft exclusive Assassin’s Creed and Ubisoft merchandise
Tickets are going for S$19.90 for a one-day pass or $39 for a two-day pass, and you can get them right here. It’s for a good cause, so showing your love for games also shows how much you care for the less fortunate and animals too.