PS Vita Wi-Fi coming to Singapore Feb 22 for S$399
Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong has announced the release of the PlayStation Vita with Wi-Fi in Singapore on the 22nd February for RRP S$399. The release date falls on the same day the US and Europe are said to be getting the portable. No word on the local availability of the 3G+Wi-Fi model as of yet.
The list of launch titles (in alphabetical order) are as follows:
- Army Corps of Hell (English Version)
- Asphalt: Injection
- Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (English Version)
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance
- Dynasty Warriors NEXT (English Version)
- EA SPORTS FIFA Football
- Escape Plan*
- Everybody’s Golf 6 (English Version)
- F1 2011
- Gravity Rush 重力異想世界 (Chinese Version)
- Hustle Kings*
- Little Deviants*
- Lumines: Electronic Symphony
- Michael Jackson The Experience HD
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip (English/Chinese Version)
- Motorstorm RD*
- Ninja Gaiden Ʃ Plus
- Rayman Origins
- Reality Fighters (English Version)
- Ridge Racer (English Version)
- Star Strike Delta*
- Touch My Katamari
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (English Version)
- UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss (English/Chinese Version)
- Virtua Tennis 4
- WipEout 2048 (English Version)
Other games arriving in the months to come include LittleBigPlanet (for PS Vita), Persona4 The GOLDEN, Street Fighter X Tekken and Silent Hill: Book of Memories.
The PS Vita will come with a USB cable and an AC charge adaptor. An optional PS Vita Accessory Pack, that includes a screen protector, cleaning cloth, wrist strap and game card case, and the sold-separately Memory Cards for up to 32GB of additional storage will also be made available on release day.
Since its release in Japan last month, the PS Vita has reportedly sold over half a million units. We won’t have to wait much longer to get our mitts on this shiny new console.
Press Release [Asia.Playstation]