Brave Frontier meets Tales series in special collaboration
From now until June 26, Brave Frontier players may recruit some of their favorite Tales heroes in a collaborative effort between gumi and Bandai Namco.
The Tales franchise is a collection of fantasy JRPGs linked to one another not by story but by their gameplay and themes. It had its start on the Super Famicom in 1995 and has since grown to cover a multitude of gaming and multimedia platforms. To name some titles: Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vesperia, and the upcoming Tales of Berseria.
As for the cross-over, Brave Frontier players may recruit the following Tales characters:
- Tales of Phantasia
- Cress (Dungeon: Valhalla Plains)
- Dhaos (Game: Tales of Link)
- Tales of Destiny
- Stahn (Dungeon: Flying Dragon)
- Rutee (Dungeon: Straylize)
- Tales of Destiny 2
- Barbatos (Raid: Vanquish Barbatos)
- Tales of Vesperia
- Rita (Dungeon: Sealed City of Scholars)
- Arche (Dungeon: Treatwood)
- Yuri (Game: Tales of Link)
- Tales of Xilia
- Milla (Dungeon: Laforte Research Laboratory)
Tales of Link is a free-to-play mobile RPG by Bandai Namco that basically unites all of the franchise’s popular characters. To acquire Yuri and Dhaos, players will need to install the game and complete certain tasks there.