E3 2017: Assassin’s Creed Origins’ biggest Collector’s Edition will break you
Ubisoft has announced, what I think is quite possibly, the most expensive Collector’s Edition of any video game that I can remember in my lifespan.
The Assassin’s Creed Origins Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector’s Edition is now available exclusively on the Ubisoft Store. For a princely sum of €799 (or S$1,200+ thereabout), these sets are also limited to only 999 units worldwide.
If you do have that much dough to blow over, here’s what you will get:
Available for Shipping now:
- Highly detailed 73cm resin statue of Bayek, a protector of Egypt whose personal story will lead to the creation of the Assassin’s Brotherhood; and his eagle, Senu – By Ubicollectibles.
- The Collector’s Certificate of Authenticity numbered 1 to 999.
- An exclusive replica of Bayek’s eagle skull amulet in resin.
- The exclusive Assassin’s Creed Origins Steelbook™ only available in the Dawn of the Creed & Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector’s Editions.
- Four large lithographs signed by the Ubisoft Montreal studio artists.
Available on Day One (at launch):
- The Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition: The base game, the Digital Deluxe Pack and the Season Pass, which will give players access to all upcoming major expansions and equipment sets.
- The game’s art book featuring original designs, concept arts created by the Ubisoft Montreal artists.
- The game’s official soundtrack.
- A printed version of the game’s hand-drawn world map.
- Two original art cards.
It has to be said that the Bayek’s statue is incredibly detailed though.