Catch em’ all with these Limited-Edition Pokemon Switch Consoles
Heads up, Pokemon Masters. Nintendo is releasing two specially designed Switch variations together with Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu and Let’s Go, Eevee! Themed after each version’s mascot, each bundle features:
- Pikachu/Eevee-themed Nintendo Switch Consoles and Joy Con
- Switch dock featuring mascot artwork
- Pre-installed game of choice
- Poke Ball Plus Controller
This marks the first time a Switch console features artwork from a game (Zelda fans, we feel you). As mentioned, they’ll be available alongside the individual games on the release day: 16th November.
In case you missed it, here’s a quick recap of what the new Pokemon games will feature:
- A revisiting of Kanto with the original 151 Pokemon, including Mega Evolutions
- Having the first Pokemon in your party follow you on foot, wing, claw, etc. (Personally, I adore this)
- No HM moves
- Multiple interactions with your Pokemon Go account, including Pokemon and item transfers
- Simultaneous play for two people
As a die-hard Pokemon fan, I’m still a little annoyed that my Diamond/Pearl/Platinum remakes aren’t out yet. Nevertheless, that shouldn’t stop anyone from enjoying LGPP and LGPE.
So, Pokemon Masters, get ready your Poke Balls and throwing arms, because you’re going to need them!
The special Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu and Let’s Go, Eevee bundles will cost USD $399.99 (SGD $550 approx).