Be One with the Swarm at the Alienware Arena this coming Monday
The Swarm is creeping up on us, but I’m guessing there’ll be nary a gamer in Singapore who’d want to fight it. Instead, embrace the StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm launch together this coming Monday at the Lucky Chinatown Alienware Arena!
From 6pm to 10pm on Mar 11 2013, gamers attending the launch will get to enjoy:
- Live streaming of the HotS Australia launch
- Countdown to the SEA server opening at 9pm SGT
- HotS showmatches with notable pro players from Singapore (Eve.Yekke is one of them!)
- Wings of Liberty ‘Last Call’ 4v4 monobattles
- Freeplay of Heart of the Swarm once the server is live
- Q&A with Kaeo Milker, Game Producer of StarCraft II
- Autograph session with Kaeo Milker (you can bring your own stuff for him to sign)
- Hourly lucky draws for HotS Collector’s Editions and Razer HotS-themed gear
Knowing the immense hospitality of Alienware Singapore, we might even get free food and drinks thrown into the mix. Though you’ll be able to collect your preordered boxsets at the venue, the Heart of the Swarm Singapore launch is really more launch party than collection event, and I hope it sets the tone for the rest of the game launches coming up this year!
The Lucky Chinatown Alienware Arena is at 211 New Bridge Road, Singapore 059432. It is directly above Chinatown MRT on the North East Line.
There also is a Facebook event page where you can RSVP and chat with other fans. This game launch event is open to all.