Razer's Wildcat is customisable controller for Xbox One
Razer has got its hands pretty full with new product launches this coming holiday, and one that caught my eyes is the Razer Wildcat customisable controller for the Xbox One. There have been a dearth of quality third-party controllers for current-gen consoles, but the Wildcat looks the part.
Similar to the upcoming Xbox One Elite controller, the Razer Wildcat is aimed at the serious/pro gamers. Specifically, Razer claims that the Wildcat was designed for eSports. The wired-only controller isn’t wireless like Microsoft’s Elite controller nor does it feature customisable buttons or D-pad. Instead, the Wildcat two additional shoulder ‘hyperesponse’ multi-function bumpers as and 2 similar but removable triggers at the back. It also comes with a pair of optional rubber palm grips, which, not surprisingly looks like the scale of a snake skin, and a carrying case.
- 2 shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function bumpers
- 2 removable Hyperesponse Multi-Function triggers
- 4 Hyperesponse ABXY action buttons
- 4 button Quick Control Panel
- Optional trigger stops for rapid fire
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Optional rubber palm grips
- Optional analog stick grip caps
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m / 10 ft. lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector
- Approximate size : 106 mm / 4.17 in. (Length) x 156 mm / 6.14 in. (Width) x 66 mm / 2.60 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight (without cable) : 260 gm / 0.57 lbs
The Razer Wildcat will retail for US$149.99 / EUR €179.99 next month. Local pricing will be updated shortly.