The Razer Raiju tournament-grade PS4 controller is now available in Asia
The Razer Raiju, Razer’s tournament-grade controller for the PlayStation 4, is now available in our region.
Designed for eSports, the Razer Raiju is the result of a partnership between Razer and the Europe office of Sony Interactive Entertainment. The control pad, much like the Xbox One Elite Controller, allows for enhanced customisation with two, fully-programmable multi-function bumpers and triggers. According to Razer’s press release, these triggers, bumpers and action buttons all utilise Razer’s proprietary Hyperesponse mechanical switch technology to ‘deliver precise actuation and tactile response’.
PC gamers need not fret, as the Razer Raiju works right out of the box for Steam games. For non-Steam games, a driver installation (downloadable from Razer’s website) is required.
- 2 shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function Bumpers
- 2 removable Hyperesponse Multi-Function Triggers
- 4 Hyperesponse mechanical action buttons
- 4 button Quick Control Panel
- Optional trigger stop switches for rapid-fire
- Optional hair trigger mode for ultra-fast responses
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Compatible with PC
- In-mold rubber grips
- 2 optional analog stick rubber grip caps
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m / 10 ft lightweight braided cable with Micro-USB connector*
- Approximate size : 168 mm / 6.62” (Length) x 105 mm / 4.14” (Width) x 65 mm / 2.56” (Height)
- Approximate weight (With cable): 350 g / 0.77 lb
Depending on which part of South-East Asia you are from, the Razer Raiju is available for a princely sum of S$229.90/ MYR 749/ THB 5,590/ IDR 2,230,000/ PHP 9,299